Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Playing catch up

I have so many sewing projects either half finished or waiting in the wings. I have a million and one ideas for revamping some existing clothes and no time to complete them all! I get up every morning to get dressed and am reminded how bored I am with my clothes. Summer is coming up and the weather is getting warmer now, although April has been quite fickle as always and I really want to get these projects completed. It's spring break and so the boys have no baseball games this week or this weekend and they are going to visit family for the four remaining days of their vacation. so I am going to try to hunker down get to work. I will try to take pics and post the finished projects.

This will be me this weekend, although not quite as polished looking I'm sure.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment